Re: packet loss (was re: mae-west congestion)

  • From: Dorian Kim
  • Date: Sat Mar 23 15:16:20 1996

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, nicholas harteau wrote:

> Peter Kaminski wrote:
> Speaking of fddi rings, saturation, and packet loss..  has anyone taken
> a look at the peering between mcinet and cicnet at the chicago nap?
>
> i get about the same (20-30%) packet loss during the day.

????

Umm.. we are not currently at the Chicago NAP. We peer with MCI at their
Willowsprings hub over the transit DS3 we have with them.

-dorian
 Dorian Kim 		  Email: dorian@cic.net		2901 Hubbard Drive
 Network Architect	  Phone: (313)998-6976		Ann Arbor MI 48105
 CICNet Network Systems	  Fax:   (313)998-6105      http://www.cic.net/~dorian