Re: cisco OC3 interfaces

  • From: Dave O'Leary
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 02:20:49 1996

Hi Dave,

We've certainly been known to do some pretty silly things before,
and some would say that a lot of things we're doing now are pretty
silly :-)

Regardless, an non-disclosure agreement is a non-disclosure agreement.

We work very hard internally to avoid "leaking" information between
the various providers we are under non-disclosure with, and we
expect the customers who we work with under an NDA to also take the
NDA seriously.

While it might make complete sense that we are/should be working on
a particular product or feature, that doesn't mean that we are, and
details like how close we are to delivering a particular product
or its specific features, etc. could clearly be of use to our
competitors - which is why we execute an NDA.

Thanks,

					dave