RE: Allocation of IP Addresses

  • From: Jim Fleming
  • Date: Sat Mar 16 12:48:15 1996

Yes...and we are headed for some big time Internet crashes...

Now that big bucks and lawyers are entering the scene, a new
picture will emerge...those people will bring politicians and their
constituencies will follow...

This is the first "Election Year" in the U.S. where the Internet will
play a major role in the outcome...

...maybe by the year 2000 there will be an Internet Party and candidate...

Jim Fleming
Naperville, IL