Re: Allocation of IP Addresses

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Thu Mar 14 01:52:12 1996

Who in bloody blazes decided, yet again, that this "allocation of IP addresses"
thread was important enough that everyone on com-priv _and_ nanog ought to see
it?  Is anybody besides me getting tired of hearing about the sky falling?

Find someplace that this thing belongs, and beat it to death in that one spot.
Don't subject every mailing list you can think of to every issue that concerns
you.  Not everyone on every list shares your every concern.

Grumble.  I wish I could make myself send 100 copies of this grumpy message
to both lists, so that you would all know what 100 pieces of "pure noise that
we've all seen before" looks like, up close and personal.  (Don't worry.)