Nevermind....

  • From: Alan B. Clegg
  • Date: Fri Mar 01 09:36:16 1996

I would like to withdraw my offer to host the NANOG list.

As it has been pointed out to me, the list _IS_ now under the control of
a very willing Majordomo@merit.edu.

-abc
                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \            Internet Staff
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>