Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Vadim Antonov
  • Date: Wed Jan 31 18:48:32 1996

I love engineers playing economists and lawyers :)

That reminds me of nuclear physicists who are pretty damn
sure they can do anything better than anybody else, including
writing programs.  Sure, yeah.

I would call to look for solutions in the domain we understand
and can influence, namely the technological soultions, and let
the sleeping legal hounds lie.  It appears that the current
economical model of Internet is sustainable for time sufficient
for design and deployment of new technology.  (I meant *new*
technology, not IPv6 or creatures of Alcohol-Troubled Minds).

Please do not take that personally, it is just a reality check.

--vadim