Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Andrew Partan
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 01:33:35 1996

> I think that we solved that problem by providing full information for
> all of the routes to routers within the area, and none outside.
> If you wish to correct me, feel free.

So everyone w/in the area can get to all of these sites (& since they
have to carry full routes, they don't save any routing table space),
and everyone outside of this area has no routes to any part of the area
and thus can't get to any of these sites at all?

Humm; if I understand you corretly, this seems to be a loose all
around.
	--asp@uunet.uu.net (Andrew Partan)