Re: value of co-location

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Mon Jan 22 23:06:19 1996

  That Vix guy wrote:
] (3) Sign an NDA and get Vadim to tell you what he's up to at Ncubed.

  I signed the NDA, but I didn't spell my name right, so it's not
  legally binding.  Basically, anyone who invests over 10k gets a
  seat on the space ship he's building to fly to the planet Zorgo,
  where we will all pilfer advanced technology, and bring it back to
  the planet earth to make us all rich.

  Can I still have a seat, Vadim?

  -alan

     ^-- getting frustrated at hearing about this exquisite piece of
         technological concept, w/out being in the know.