Info (fwd)

  • From: Patrick J. Chicas
  • Date: Sun Jan 07 21:19:32 1996

Aloha,

I am trying a somewhat broad aproach this time. My first message to nanog
was returned from some bbn planet site..

Patrick J. Chicas, CIO * Hawaii OnLine * Hawaii's Statewide Internet Service
http://www.aloha.net http://www.planet-hawaii.com http://www.aloha.net/~pjc

Could you provide information on the NANOG group for my clarification,
i.e. purpose, objectives, next meeting?

Mahalo