Westnet and Utah outage

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Wed Nov 22 10:02:48 1995

small clarification.  I have no problem with westnet and do not mean to
be picking on it in anyway.  I have a friend who lives in westnet's
service area who gets bothered by these outages and passes them on to me.

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook@cookreport.com              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/