Re: Routing wars pending?

  • From: A Page in the Life of ...
  • Date: Thu Nov 16 18:52:41 1995

   From: Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
   On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

   > They also passed a bill once to make PI 3 or some such, didn't they?

   In the state where this happened it was passed by their congress but was
   vetoed in their senate so it never became law.

Florida.  I'm not sure that it was vetoed, though, I'll have to check back.
(The premis of the argument put forth was a quote in the bible about a
certain oasis being 30 cubits around and 10 cubits across, so PId=c solve
for PI.)

Dave K. (rampant trivia maven)