Re: links on the blink

  • From: Mike O'Dell
  • Date: Wed Nov 15 11:53:34 1995

Bill,

I never said anything about switching cells.  Why would I have
mentioned native-mode packets over SONET if I intended to switch
cells??? (grin)

Yes, the fibre can go to OC48, but if the boxes stall out again
at OC12, by the time we get a new generation installed, it could
be looking at a serious lifetime limit.

	-mo