Re: Address clustering intuition

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 19:05:39 1995

.........  Geert Jan de Groot is rumored to have said:
]
] PS: it seems that a FAQ on this is desired (CIDRisation, router capacity
] growth vs routing table growth, flaps, need to renumber, etc), basically
] the topic of various discussions on NANOG, CIDRD, and probably
] other places. Volunteers?

  Hank has done some good work on this avilable at:

         http://www.rain.net/faq/cidr.faq.html

  I wish I'd done it :-)  In fact, Hank, if you want to pawn it off,
  let me know.....

  It would be nice to see some information on issues such as routing
  table size v. address space, flapping, etc......

  -alan