Re: More on IPSPA.ORG

  • From: Dave Siegel
  • Date: Mon Nov 06 13:48:29 1995

> Okay, so I am a little nuts.   I've sent a domain template
> to the NIC for IPSPA.ORG.... It just seemed like the right
> thing to do :-)
>
> 1) 	Next week, I'll register IPSPA as a non-profit corp in some
> 	nice state;
>
> 2)	Maybe we will get lucky and have some members;
>
> 3)	We will build low cost NAPs for IPSPA.ORG members;

You laugh ... however, RTD is a few short weeks away from having NAPs up
and running in Tucson and Phoenix.

It's primarily intended for local providers, so that we can at least
control quality standards in the region ourselves.  If larger peers want
to show up, nobodies going to kick them out of bed though...we've got a bed
big enough for everybody.  hehe.

Dave

--
Dave Siegel			President, RTD Systems & Networking, Inc.
(520)623-9663			Systems Consultant -- Unix, LANs, WANs, Cisco