Re: NEW POLICY ON INTERNET DOMAIN NAMES

  • From: Daniel M. Barton
  • Date: Fri Jul 28 13:15:19 1995

The examples we use are for "yourdomain.com".  Simple and to the point,
and not yet registered...

Regards, Daniel

|  Daniel M. Barton              Internet:  dmbarton@mci.net  |
|  MCI Internet Services             Main:  800-773-6248      |
|  Cary, North Carolina, USA         Vnet:  966-7674          |
|           World Wide Web:  http://infopage.mci.net          |