Re: NEW POLICY ON INTERNET DOMAIN NAMES

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Fri Jul 28 10:53:23 1995
  • Posted-date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 07:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

(legal verbage removed so I can think)

Hey Mark,
	How do we deal with a desire to have a "dummy" domain name
	that can be used in documentation?

	Attempts to use foo.com and xyz.com may get people into
	trouble. (both are registered!)

	We should have at least one domain that is registered but
	is not on the net.  (in direct violation of the preceeding
	legal verbage)

--
--bill