routers

  • From: Steve Heimlich
  • Date: Sat Apr 29 17:55:53 1995

Stan,

We use both NSSes and Cisco routers.  At the moment, they are used
in slightly different applications based on their current relative
strengths (route information processing power vs. single interface
forwarding power).  As relative strengths of available equipment
change, we will adjust our application of that equipment accordingly.

Steve