Mailing list for IPPM

  • From: Matt Mathis
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 15:42:10 1995

I would like to pre-load the IPPM mailing list with the NANOG list.

(Note that the IPPM list is not really up yet.)

I can:
1) Ask everyone to send mail to.... no - bad idea, out of the question.
2) Preload the IPPM list with a copy of the nanog list from Merit
3) Preload the IPPM list with the EXPN of nanog@merit
4) put the nanog list on the IPPM list.

I believe that #2 is the best solution, failing that #3.  Choices #1 and #4
are for last resort only.

Does anybody have any objections to #2?

I will send another note to NANOG when we are ready to accept individual
membership requests.  Let me get the preload done first....

Thanks,
--MM--