Re: loose source route

  • From: Chris Dorsey (510)422-4474
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 12:16:58 1995

>  Of course
> there are details of a query language (how to ask questions) and
> so...

...and so its never been done?  Or do you know of such
a client-server? (URL please) I think this is the way to
go myself, but don't want to re-invent.

  BTW, my experience has been that planned/scheduled outages
are the exception.  The usual case being a congestion,
vendor bug, routing problem, etc.  Of course there will
always be some NSP's that would never implement such a server
for business purposes.

/chris