Re: May agenda

  • From: Mark Kosters
  • Date: Mon Mar 27 17:51:11 1995

Paul:

I'd be happy to get another talk about "Registration Central" and
the numbers we are dealing with now at the next NANOG. I don't know
if you were at the last NANOG, but the slides and Stan's notes are
available from my last talk as http://www.academ.com/nanog/internic.html.

As for the allocation rules, there is an effort underway to improve
upon rfc1466 that describes allocation practices from a registry standpoint.
The effort is being undertaken by a small mix of the regional registry and
ISP people.

Thanks,
Mark

--

Mark Kosters              markk@internic.net        +1 703 742 4795
Software Engineer   InterNIC Registration Services