Re: Internic address allocation policy

  • From: Jeff.Ogden
  • Date: Mon Mar 20 10:26:50 1995

I didn't think that the RS folks were asking for business plans. I have
heard them ask for IP numbering plans or routing plans or other things
that give them at least a feel that you will be putting the address to
good use. Sounds like the sort of thing I'd want them to ask for. I don't
want them to make too much of a judgement on what you submit, other than
you seem to know enough to not waste the addresses.
  -Jeff Ogden
   Merit/MichNet