Re: Internic address allocation policy

  • From: ATM_Feel_the_Power
  • Date: Fri Mar 17 23:36:08 1995

You know the more I read on this the nutter it sounds. We only get
address numbers to use them ? I sure as heck don't see having a Class A,
B, C or anything like that as a status symbol. Ip numbers are like a
Craftsman wrench, a means to and end. How many others are having this
same problem ?

Joseph