Re: IP provider performance measurement BOF

  • From: Daniel Karrenberg
  • Date: Tue Mar 14 11:22:02 1995

  > Tony Bates <Tony.Bates@mci.net> writes:
  > To expand on this a little. GISD is somewhat at a standstill. I am
  > partly repsonsible for this for starting something and not seeing it
  > through due to change of projects at the time. Unfortunately the new
  > chair of this group has also had little time to put in. This could be
  > a very useful part of the provider performance work but will need some
  > direct drive at this point.

Tony,

you are not to blame for the standstill.  You have helped to establish a
very good framework for a service description together with a plan on
how to fill it with substance.  Apparently there is not enough interest
anywhere to put in the work. Otherwise someone would have taken the lead
and others would have followed.

Daniel