Re: 60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

  • From: Farrell E Gerbode
  • Date: Tue Feb 28 17:40:12 1995

Roger and copy, NSFNET, and thanks for the smooth ride.  Thanks for all your
patience and your help over the years, Elise.

It seems that it was not all that long ago since HWB, an now-unknown IBMer near
Atlanta, and I stood around the consoles on the IDNX switches in our respective
cities and watched the Frac-T1 NSFNET come up completely for the first time.

With fond memories of inside delivery, ABAM-type wire, target practice in the
swamp, power reconfiguration at PSC,...

Farrell