Re: IISP Congress (fwd)

  • From: Paul Love
  • Date: Thu Feb 23 10:46:57 1995

Elise

Well, I sure wish this meeting was some other week rather than right after
IETF.  But, since I'll be at it, lets have the NANOG meeting the Thur or
Thur/Fri after it (13/14 Apr.)  Since it will only have been two months
since the last, maybe we can fit all that's needed into just a full Thur.

paul
E. Paul Love					voice	802 254-9087
5 Whipple St.					fax	802 254-5783
Brattleboro					epl@sdsc.edu