Notes

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Thu Feb 23 10:26:12 1995

I am trying to get the notes all wrapped up and available for merit by the
end of this weekend. I still need machine readable versions of what was
presented from the following folks:

Jack Waters, Mitch Baltuch, Vince Fuller, Rolf Hahn & George Shenoda,
Dennis Ferguson, and Mick Behringer.

I have received word from Mitch and he should be uploading today.
Rolf has contacted me, but I don't know the status of his slides.
I have talked to Jack, but I don't know the status of his slides.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob