Re: Thank you

  • From: Steve Goldstein
  • Date: Mon Feb 06 15:27:30 1995

>| Just when I think that I understand things, I find out how little I know,
>| or how little I should trust my instincts.
>
>If it's any consolation,

It sure is...thanks.  --SG

  Steven N. Goldstein

  Program Director, Interagency & International Networking Coordination
  Div. of Networking and Communications Research & Infrastructure
  National Science Foundation
  4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 1175
  Arlington, VA  22230
  Tel: +1-703-306-1949 (Extension 1119)