Preview of slides for NANOG

  • From: Curtis Villamizar
  • Date: Mon Feb 06 01:06:09 1995

If anyone wants a preview of my slides, they are at:

  More than I could possible ever say in the time allocated to talk
  about NAP testing and ATM NAP progress:
    http://tweedledee.ans.net/nap-testing/

  The "route flap dampenning" work:
    ftp://ftp.ans.net/pub/papers/nanaog-route-dampen.ps

  Also see the abstracts file and the route dampen draft:
    ftp://ftp.ans.net/pub/papers/abstracts.html
    ftp://ftp.ans.net/pub/papers/route-dampen.ps
    ftp://ftp.ans.net/pub/papers/route-dampen.txt

I hope someone reads this stuff, I just spent quite a while preparing
it.  :-)

Can someone at NCAR or Merit please config being able to run the
postscript file nanaog-route-dampen.ps through wbimport or whatever it
takes, and get it into wb.

Curtis