Re: Tentative NANOG agenda

  • From: Sean Doran
  • Date: Mon Jan 30 22:25:28 1995

Curtis pointed out that we talked about some time to
discuss route-flapping.  I have a bunch of statistics
and will do some graphs to show what we're seeing in
Sprint land.  I think that 30 minutes would be ample.

Also, I was hoping to touch on some route authentication
and security issues, and wouldn't mind half an hour
for that, especially if I can conscript Tony Bates
and Eric Carroll to offer their points-of-view as well. :)

	Sean.