North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
Re: CIDR/Aggregation/Allocation Policies
- From: peter
- Date: Sun Jan 29 17:50:14 1995
It would appear to me that the number of topics that fit under
the CIDR moniker is quite large:
0) status of CIDR, success or failure?
there are people who want to go back to flat routing of
1) whither small providers and how should they get addresses so
they can do business
2) continental based aggregation
3) the whole issue of allocation strategies, RFC 1466bis
4) what to do about smaller than 256 sized networks, are class Cs
as small as people should go?
5) use of partitioned As and Bs
THis seems like more than 2 hours to me.