Re: Change in NACR procedures

  • From: Keith Mitchell
  • Date: Tue Jan 17 10:38:44 1995

In <199501131816.NAA04899@home.merit.edu>, <epg@merit.edu> wrote:

> To update the designated email addresses for an Autonomous
> System, send email to DB-admin@ra.net.

Please can you change the contact info for AS1849 from:

1849 Keith Mitchell           keith@pipex.net                  +44 223 250122
1849 PIPEX Support Desk       support@pipex.net                +44 223 250122
1849 Tim Goodwin              tim@pipex.net                    +44 223 250122

to include one more person, markt@pipex.net, i.e.

1849 Keith Mitchell           keith@pipex.net                  +44 223 250122
1849 PIPEX Support Desk       support@pipex.net                +44 223 250122
1849 Tim Goodwin              tim@pipex.net                    +44 223 250122
1849 Mark Turner              markt@pipex.net                  +44 223 250122

I have asked for this change to be made more than once under the old
scheme, but I think it has got lost in the transition somewhere.

If you prefer the data in RIPE-181 format, it is:

person:      Mark Turner
nic-hdl:     MT104
address:     PIPEX
address:     216 Cambridge Science Park
address:     Milton Road
address:     Cambridge
address:     CB4 4WA
address:     England, GB
phone:       +44 223 250122
fax-no:      +44 223 250121
e-mail:      markt@pipex.net
changed:     keith@pipex.net 950117

mntner:      AS1849-MNT
descr:       PIPEX, Public IP EXchange Ltd
admin-c:     KM133
tech-c:      TG46
tech-c:      MT104
upd-to:      support@pipex.net
auth:        CRYPT-PW PzRsMi3OZ1roU
notify:      support@pipex.net
mnt-by:      AS1849-MNT
changed:     keith@pipex.net 950117
source:      RIPE

Please let me know as soon as you can if there are any problems with
making this change, it is becoming quite important to us that we can
make use of it.

Thanks,

Keith