Staying for the weekend after NANOG?

  • From: Vince Fuller
  • Date: Thu Jan 12 13:43:36 1995
  • Office: Spruce Hall F15, (415) 723-6860
  • Usmail: Pine Hall 115, Stanford, CA, 94305-4122

At the risk of abusing this mailing list for recreational activities... Is
anyone planning to stick around in Boulder for the weekend after NANOG/Regional
Techs to go skiiing? Given the way airfares work, this would seem to make a
lot of sense and I am considering it prior to making my reservations.

If interested, please reply directly to me, NOT to the NANOG list. If there
is sufficient interest, I'll setup a mailing list:

    nanog-ski@valinor.barrnet.net

to coordinate this activity.

	--Vince