North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
- From: epg
- Date: Tue Jan 10 23:49:21 1995
We are in the process of putting together the agenda
for the Feb 9-10 meeting of NANOG. Does anyone have
any topics which they would like to see on the agenda?
Some suggestions that we have had are:
1) status of the transition to the new NSF Architecture
2) technical presentation on what is a route server
3) discussion on cooperatively rationalizing MBONE routing
4) IPv6 transition
5) end-to-end problem resolution - is it possible?
6) RADB - how to use it
7) ATM testbed results
Please send those cards and letters soon - otherwise
we'll just have to make up something.