Re: Notes from the October NANOG meeting

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed Oct 26 20:14:51 1994

I am anticpating that your slides will be put up on prdb.merit.edu, so I
don't think I will need to get your slides since they will have them
as well as my notes on their server.

I was going to followup my notes (which I was trying to keep opinion nutral)
with another note with some of the various opinions expressed about what
was said. You have done part of that for me with your analysis of the
NAP talks.

Thanks for your comments.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob