Re: The "best" version of "ping"?

  • From: Tony Bates
  • Date: Wed Oct 19 12:38:20 1994

The RPIDE software is available from

ftp://ftp.ripe.net/pride/tools/pride-tools-1.tar.Z

	--Tony.

 geoffw@internex.net (Geoff White) writes:
  *
  * While we are at this, where can I find trhese tools? Can someone
  * give me a URL?  I'm in desperate need of tools that will help me
  * debug network (LAN as well as WAN) reachability problems.
  *
  * Any pointers to reasonable public domain SMTP software would also be
  * helpful.
  *
  *
  *