Ameritech and PacBell NAP documents on line

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 02:15:05 1994

The Handouts from the NAP presentations at FARNET for Ameritech and PacBell
are available for ftp from ftp.academ.com in /pub/misc/naps. The Sprint one
will be next. I will put up the MFS and Bellcore presentations if some folks
want it, but I had not planned to do them.

I hope these can be moved to the farnet.org machine for quasi-permanent
availability. I will remove them eventually. How abou it, FARNET folks?

--
Stan                                         internet: sob@academ.com
Olan                                         uucp: bcm!academ!sob