Re: Could I get on the info.nsfnet.cert mailing list please?

  • From: Nicholas Vargish
  • Date: Wed Jun 29 08:53:44 1994

Mary,

> A user at our site has asked that we carry group info.nfsnet.cert, but
> our news feed does not provide this group.

The problem was that the group was not in our (SURAnet's) active
file. I've added it to our active file, so it should star propagating
pretty soon...

Nick

| Listen to them -- the children of  | Nick Vargish  SURAnet Systems Engineer |
| the night. What music they make!   | vargish@sura.net   (301) 982-4600 x136 |
|                      [Bram Stoker] | http://www.sura.net/~vargish/nick.html |