config run on July 5

  • From: Elise Gerich
  • Date: Thu Jun 23 16:47:12 1994

Most of the preparation for the configuration on Tuesday,
July 5 needs to be accomplished on Monday July 4 which is
a holiday as you all know. If it is alright with the
community, we would like to cancel the configuration on
July 5; it seems likely that we will receive few if any
new configuration requests over the holiday weekend.

If cancellation of this configuration window will cause
a hardship to any organization, we will proceed with the
normal configuration on July 5.

Thank you.
      --Elise