Learn the Essentials of VMware vSphereMerit Professional Learning is pleased to host VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0] on February 4-8, 2013 in Ann Arbor. In this hands-on, VMware-instructed course, you will learn to install, configure and manage VMware vSphere, which consists of VMware ESXi and VMware vCenter Server. Approximately 40% of instruction time is spent completing hands-on labs. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam (voucher not included). It also prepares you to enroll in any of several advanced vSphere 5.0 courses.
A special early registration discount is available for Merit Members through December 28, 2012. Members may also apply for scholarships to attend the class. Any attendee may use VMware PSO Credits to pay registration fees. See below for full details on all of these opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- System administrators
- Systems engineers
- Operators responsible for VMware ESX, ESXi, and VMware vCenter Server
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vCenter Update Manager to apply ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection